Saturday, June 18, 2011

365 Day 168 (a day late...sheesh)

arrrrrrrgh -- allergies and Benadryl

I am not thrilled about losing a day (and night) yesterday to allergies and Benadryl...it feels like such a waste of time. But you know what -- I pretty much had no other choice. Blinding, pounding headache with major congestion. When Benadryl works for me, it completely knocks me out...other times it does absolutely nothing. Yesterday was a day it was working.

So today I am fighting taking another does of Benadryl. It is already 1:28 in the afternoon and I still haven't gotten anything done...my head is killing me...but I am DETERMINED to do SOMEthing creatively useful today before I have to give in.

Just now it dawned on me that I don't need to stress so much over trying to paint black circles on the glass eyes for my plaster cloth guys. Duh! I can use the unused eraser on a pencil as if it were a rubber stamp. And wouldn't you know it -- the first pencil I grabbed was from The Boca Raton Museum of Art. I guess I needed an arty pencil from an art-filled place to be able to do this.














Okay, so this blog entry is to make up for yesterday's no-post.

I will post the real entry for today later on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...