Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 209 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Nine

I had a shorter day with Sue today, but I still didn't get a chance to work on anything.  But I did make a really delicious pot of soup.  It is hard to think this could be, but today I roasted vegetables in the oven for the first time (without them cooking with a roast).  And I also made a vegetable puree for the first time.  I mean...seriously?  I am sixty and this was a first for both things for me.  But man oh man -- that soup really was deeee-lish-ussss!  I made the soup base a couple of days ago and then finished the cooking of it today.

Mmm-mmm, soup!

And as I was leaving to go to Sue's and I was going to the front door to turn on the porch light I found Twink and Bootsy in the kitty bed...together...they hardly ever ever ever cuddle together.

Twink and Bootsy in the kitty bed by the front door.
Awwww.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...