Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Ninety-Three

Today I cleared enough space in the wet studio to be able to work.  Yay -- it's about time!

I have been wanting to get to work on the rabbit-like guy.  Tonight I decided on arms for him and attached them.  Later I put plaster cloth around the torso/plaque/legs area.  I need to figure out how his body is going to look around his hips/haunches and what kind of clothes and hands he will have.  I also posed him with the shoe forms to see what sort of work they will need...besides needing to be solid and have a flat underneath part where the sole of the shoe should be.

READY to get started!
I found these arms and played around with the placement until I (naturally) settled on this.
Yay -- they seem pretty stable.
Then I put plaster cloth all around the torso/plaque/legs.
Posing with the shoe forms on the fronts of his legs.

Whew -- that is enough for tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...