Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 184 - 365/2014

Day One Hundred Eighty-Four

Some days I feel like such a stupid wuss but I am having a lot of health issues right now.  I am just not up to making anything tonight...I've been wrestling with ideas all day and I am not going to force it anymore because things that come from sessions like that are generally a major waste of time as well as a major source of irritation and frustration...so, nothing for today.

We are working on getting to the bottom of things health-wise and tests are scheduled but it is a bit of a waiting game with the holiday in the middle.  I had a really painful bout earlier this evening and it really took the wind out of my sails.

In the meantime...and for no other reason that it was sitting next to my keyboard as I whined/typed, here is a photo of my favorite color of paint.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...