Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 208 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Eight

I have been giving this guy (the giraffe guy's companion) a lot of thought today.  I finally just held my breath and put a few lines on him...I might have to change things eventually...but this is kinda sorta how he will maybe look.

The collage back on July 2...he was just beginning to surface.
Sorry for the soft focus -- I guess my camera couldn't see what I was trying to see.  This is the companion guy "before".
This is the companion guy "after" -- so far.  I might have to resort to adding more paper and undoing his look...I am just not so sure yet.
The companion guy with his shirt, collar, cuff, and arm also emphasized.
The only thing I know tonight is I just don't know yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...