Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 205 - 365/2014

Day Two Hundred Five

YAY -- some actual activity to report after a few days of nothing.

This morning I dropped off Woodlee at Detroit Artists Market for the If You Build It, They Will Come.  (click the links for info)

I was greeted by Dalia Reyes, DAM's Program Manager.  Dalia and I looked over my paperwork and checked Woodlee in.  Dalia went to make me a copy of my paperwork and I looked around the DAM store area -- such wonderful artwork for sale. 

While Dalia and I were finishing up at the counter a man came over to say hello and look at Woodlee.  Dalia introduced us...it was Matt Fry, DAM's Director.  After a bit of conversation we all exchanged business cards and I was back on my way home. 

I really really like Detroit Artists Market.  It is a warm and welcoming place with a splendid array of all kinds of artwork.   I won't be able to make it to the opening for If You Build It, They Will Come but I will be going back sometime during the run of the exhibit to see all of the wondrous ways that so many artists used their five wood pieces.  I am SO excited to have the opportunity to be a part of this super clever show!


Woodlee holding onto his paperwork for me before we left.
Dalia greets us for intake at the Detroit Artists Market.
Checking Woodlee's paperwork.
Bye, Woodlee!
Woodlee, Matt Fry, Director and Dalia Reyes, Programs Manager -- Detroit Artists Market





August 1 - August 29, 2014

4719 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI  48201
(313) 832-8540


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...