Tuesday, July 30, 2013

365/2013 - Day 211

goodbye and good riddance

Today that awful weedy/viney/bush/thing that I dubbed "The Devil's Fingers" was finally defeated.  I have been fighting that thing since I moved into this house.  I called it TDF because of its long, long, tough, nasty, fingery roots that reached all the way down to Hell...LOL.

True, I have used some parts of TDF in a couple of projects but I am really relieved that thing is gone.

Adam and Aaron of Mowtown Outdoor Services had to use a chain and their truck to pull The Devil's Fingers out of that spot.  I cannot explain how satisfying that was for me!
I wish I had been outside to take more photos of the removal -- but this gives you a small idea of the tenacity of this thing.
Atomic Fireball Happy Hour's antlers/horns are a part of TDF...I want to do more with this guy.
This guy's antlers were also a part of TDF -- likewise, this guy needs more work but he is one of my favorites.
This is the LAST surviving piece of The Devil's Fingers...I am sure I will find something to do with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...