Wednesday, July 10, 2013

365/2013 - Day 191

man -- this weather!

I worked on the horns/ears of the last ten Tookies this morning at Joan's house.  Leann and Joan worked on their sewing projects.  It was really good getting together...I love our Wednesday Mornings.

finger puppets 91-100 (out of 100)


But man -- this was ALL that I got done today.  When I returned home this morning I felt like I had taken about 10 Benadryl tablets -- and I did not take any today at all.  This weather is really kicking me around.  I feel like I have pneumonia -- the air is so heavy that it just plain hurts to breathe.  

I ended up dozing in my chair in front of the tv for the better part of the day.  I set a kitchen alarm so that I could wake up in time to get ready for the dinner/meeting I attended tonight.  Believe me, if it had been for anything besides the meeting/dinner tonight I would have canceled going...and I nearly DID cancel going.  I am glad I went, but wow -- I can barely move around tonight.  Woe is Took -- poor old Took.  Wahhhhh.  ("Suck it up, Cupcake...everybody's got problems!")  Geez -- sometimes I feel like such a wimp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...