Friday, July 5, 2013

365/2013 - Day 186

stuff

I think I may have figured out what the large-ish creature/guy might be, the one that replaces the horse-guy on that big canvas.  I also drew in a second foot for the young panda-ish guy...he is taking on a slightly different personality as well.  This is getting interesting.


I know it is hard to see, but I think the large guy might be some kind of puppeteer with the little guy in the background looking on


ALSO today...much to my utter delight...my mini art order from AIC arrived.  Included in that box are the 100 pre-glued white boxes for my Tookies series.  AND I also (nearly) stumbled upon a sort of half-forgotten about/mostly misplaced box of Arto-art!  This means a trip to LIFT tomorrow for Juana and me to refill Greeny (and a fun time and lunch, etc.)


the box of goodness from AIC --and-- the other box of Arto-art
making sure I have all of the Art-o-mat machine placards and updated art sample pages for the information binder at LIFT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...