Thursday, May 23, 2013

365/2013 - Day 142

a lovely, full day (darn it...a few minutes late!)

This morning Joan and Leann and I got together for one of our Wednesday Mornings.  It feels like such a long time since the last one.  We all worked on our separate projects while we talked and caught up on everything.  Just lovely.

This is what I worked on during our Wednesday Morning session.  A the beginnings of a new version of Tookie and/or Tooklet.



Then Sue and Abby (her dog) came over for the second time for a really fun Girls Night.  Sue and I went to pick up my new eyeglasses, followed by a delicious light lunch at Mr. Thai.  Then we came home just in time to get the phone call from Art (who will be working on my roof and painting my house and doing a few other minor repairs soon) and then Sue and I played some board games, went out to dinner, met up (unexpectedly) with Ruth...had a really nice visit...then came back to my house and played a couple more games.  A really fun day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...