Tuesday, May 21, 2013

365/2013 - Day 141

yes, today was much better

Today has been a much better day than yesterday.  Indeed.  I have been super busy with a couple of different things -- including something I haven't thought about for a long, long time but that appeared seemingly out-of-the-blue and I had forgotten how much I was interested in it...so THAT is what has taken up all of my time for the last four hours or so.  And yikes...just now the thunder has started -- it has been threatening to storm on and off all day.  I need to shut down the computer.

But I am going to work on a new guy tonight until I go to bed to see if I can calm down about this really cool thing that I will talk about later IF it happens.

this will be the new guy's top half

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...