Wednesday, May 8, 2013

365/2013 - Day 128

trying something new

I've decided to try something new with my Art-o-mat machine at LIFT in Royal Oak.  I've had some of those "customer loyalty" cards made -- you know, the buy X/get X free cards. 

I'm making this as simple as possible...when you buy an artpack from Greeny you will get your card punched by the great folks at LIFT.  When you collect five punches on your card, you get to choose one random artpack for free.  No expiration, no time limit, no limit to how many times you can fill a card and receive a free artpack.

Tonight I am wrapping up great artpacks from my "one-sy/two-sy" box...the artpacks that remain in the columns when they don't sell down all the way.  This is great art from series that I either haven't re-ordered more of yet (or can't because it was a limited series) or that Artists in Cellophane was just out of when I placed an order.  I'm wrapping them up so that there is no peeking -- I hope local Arto-fans will like the promotion!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...