Wednesday, March 23, 2011

365 Day 82

one of "those" days
Today has not been a total waste, but I don't feel like I was terribly productive.


















I trimmed the "hair" on those 29 Tookies that I have been working on...at least there's that.

But beyond that, I don't have much to show for myself. I shuffled things around in the studio. I put a coat of paint on part of one of the characters for the Meth & Hot Dogs 2 show. I put some Art-o-mat artpacks into their inventory boxes.

THEN the frustrating part -- I need to start putting auctions up at Listia, but I could not take photos that I was happy with. Nothing was going right...too much reflection, not enough light, too much light...the little lights that came with my light kit were waaaaay hot...parts of the knobs broke off a few days ago and they are very hard to adjust now. I just needed to step away, go back and put everything away for today and I will start over again in a few days.

ALSO -- my computer won't let me change the names of files...it has been doing this for about a week. I found a way around it but that is frustrating, too. And every once in a while for no apparent reason it will let me rename something in the normal/usual way. Urgggggh!

Yes I know I am allowed to have non-productive days now and again, but I have been getting pretty used to the rhythm and flow of making stuff everyday and this was just a disappointing day. (waaaa...poor Took)

But the Tookies look GOOD!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...