Thursday, March 10, 2011

365 Day 69

on their way!

Today I finished wrapping the Tookies boxes in acetate/cellophane and then packed them into the box and shipped 100 of them off to Art-o-mat HQ in Winston-Salem, NC.

80 finger puppets will make their way across the country to various Art-o-mat machines and 20 will come back to me to go into my two Detroit-area machines.

















Tonight I am turning my attention to sketching a face for one of my pieces for Kill Taupe/Jason Driscoll's Meth & Hot Dogs 2 show at LIFT in Royal Oak. I am very excited to be able to participate in this waaaaay cool show! I know what my main character will be, I just need to get his face right -- then I can get to the plaster cloth.
click the poster to see the artists line up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...