Wednesday, March 2, 2011

365 Day 60 -- part two

basic idea is still there, but with a new direction

First, though -- LOOK at these way cool little bins I got today for a buck apiece at Michaels. And see, I haven't abandoned the Tookies. They are sorted into colors for hair/soft edges. I should be able to finish them and ship them to Art-o-mat HQ by the weekend. fingers crossed





Okay. Matt is working on the wood frame/trim part for the cart at his house. So I got started on the repair plaster cloth so it could get a chance to dry.


I know that it probably looks like the cat-creature is standing in snow, but I am going more for a cloud-or-a-blanket look...not sure which. Hopefully it will start to look better as it gets closer to being done. I started the plaster cloth work at 11 p.m....finished up at 12:54 a.m. It might need another layer or two tomorrow. My fingers are too pruney to go any longer tonight. And my back hurts...whine, whine, whine.



working on the floor of the cart and doing leg repairs














face placement by Matt from my drawing (I was too nervous) -- I will still tweak it

















cloud/blanket surface of cart (not snow)











a tired cat-creature rolling away...enough for today

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...