Friday, March 11, 2011

365 Day 70

moving right along...

Having completed the 100 Tookies finger puppets for Art-o-mat what should I do next...make MORE Tookies, of course!

I am starting a new batch of Tookies that I will sell outside of the Art-o-mat format...meaning no box (and probably other changes per puppet). So today has been spent reassessing, sorting, cleaning/clearing my Tookies supplies stash.

Making the Tookies in assembly line fashion seemed to work pretty well with that batch of 100 so I will start this batch out the same way.

I will put some of the new Tookies for sale in my Etsy store and will have some available for sale at the first ever Tiny Market at Bonnie Pfingst's Tiny Studio in Kalamazoo, MI during the city's April Art Hop. Juana and I will share a table there -- very exciting!

Bonnie is also the host of an Art-o-mat machine at her studio. Click on the poster to go to Bonnie's Tiny Studio blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...