Saturday, March 12, 2011

365 Day 71

and so it begins...again









I know it probably doesn't sound like much to do, but this is a very time consuming part of making the Tookies finger puppets...selecting the fingers and pre-matching them up with the buttons that will be their eyes. As I have said on many occasions, I have trouble choosing colors (mostly because I like too many combinations) and it just takes me a long time.


I pulled out 50 combos of glove fingers and button eyes. 30 will be for taking to Tiny Studio in Kalamazoo for Bonnie Pfingst's first ever Tiny Market during the city's April Art Hop. 4 are for another very special reason and the rest are for my Etsy store.













I will begin cutting off the finger parts and sewing on the eyes and mouths tonight. I may only get the first 4 done, but it will be a start. Because of the way I was working today, my right upper arm hurts like I got a tetanus shot
(poor Took).




I think this one is my favorite right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...