Wednesday, March 16, 2011

365 Day 75

Tookies for other venues




I was SO excited to get a shipment of 30 skeins of "Tookie hair" -- a discontinued yarn called Moda Dea Ticker Tape. My friend Franciney is really knowledgeable about yarns and she figured out what it was I was trying to locate. Yay!






I am working on 30 Tookies that are not for Art-o-mat. 4 are secret for now, 26 are for the first-ever Tiny Market at Bonnie Pfingst's Tiny Studio during the April Art Hop in Kalamazoo.














I really like the new camouflage-type pattern on this guy. I wasn't so sure about it when my sister and I first found it, but I really really like it now. And I was able to find a few more pairs of the gloves that were on sale but I think most of the stores in my immediate area are pretty wiped out right now...end of season. I am very glad to have the ones I found.


















I got the buttons put on these guys late last night and I did the mouths and eyelashes tonight. They are coming along nicely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...