Friday, March 4, 2011

365 Day 63

now it's up to me



Matt
came over to finish attaching the frame/trim to the cart today. I am so grateful for his help with this project!
















Now the rest is up to me -- the painting and embellishing and finishing. I need to take photos for my submission CD and I s
hould probably come up with a title for it. Juana and I will both run our CDs, paperwork and entry fee to Paint Creek Center for the Arts on Monday. I hope we get to be in this show together!



















Here is the first finished Tooky from this batch of 100 for Art-o-mat. I gave this one the ribbony yarn "hair" and trimmed it and came in to blog about it now because I am afraid I am going to fall asleep in my chair in front of television while I am working on the rest of the Tookies and miss my midnight deadline. I don't know what's with me, I keep nodding off. But it is only a little after 9 and there is no way I am going to bed for the night right now...LOL.

1 comment:

mim said...

100 for the art-o-mat!! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...