Friday, November 27, 2015

November 27 -- the collaboration is complete

Wow -- I didn't realize that it has been several days since I posted to the blog.  I have been working long days and everything has blurred together.  Today I started (no kidding) at 6 am and Peggy (who arrived at noon) just left -- it is now 9:30 pm.  But the collaboration is complete!  Peggy finished up all of the work on the plaster cloth cat girl and also did the outlining for me on several collages.  I can outline with a Micron pen, but when it comes to doing outlining with a paintbrush I am awful.  I gave it my best shot before pleading with Peggy to fix what I'd messed up and do the others.  Peggy was great about it, not a problem.  I so appreciate it!

Here are a couple of photos of Peggy at work (but the photos are very closely cropped so that you can't see too much of the work before the show opens.)

Peggy working on the plaster cloth cat girl.
Peggy doing some outline work for me.

I am going to take a very overdue break...feed the cats, make dinner, watch some tv.  Hopefully I can start sewing tonight. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...