Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 333 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Thirty-Three

Wow.  I have not worked at the big table in Studio A (the dry studio) in a long, long time.  Today I have also been doing something else I haven't done in a long time -- work on the finishing up parts of the process of getting my Animal People series together for Art-o-mat



Man -- I had totally forgotten what a toll all of the repetitive motions take on my hands when I am doing this.  My friend Terri put together my new paper wrappers/labels/placards for me but tonight I am realizing the trade off of wrappers vs end labels...my hands have gone numb already and I have to stop for the night...but I did get them all signed/dated on the backs and got the paper wrappers onto the collages.  

Working at the big table in Studio A today!
The new paper wrappers that go all the way around the collage block -- thank you, Terri!
This is as far as I got for today.

I am pleased overall with the look of everything...I just need to give my hands a break.  Tomorrow I will try to put the cellophane/acetate wrappers on in two shifts and then pack them all up for shipping (hopefully) on Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...