Success! I cannot believe it, but I actually cleared/sorted/organized/tossed out right down to the top of the big table in the Studio A (the dry studio) -- even UNDER the big table! Man! It took three days, but it is done!
|The results after the first half of cleaning/sorting/tossing.|
|What the area looked like when I started out today.|
|What it looked like when I took my first break...not bad...but I needed a mental/physical/emotional break for a bit.|
|What it looked like when I finished for this section...hoping that I would come back to it a little later.|
Then I took a longer break to feed the cats and make my dinner. I watched some television and gave myself a pep talk to just get it finished...it was only the top of the table now.
|What the table top looked like when I started the second half of the sorting/cleaning/tossing for today.|
|I kept plugging away and I actually FINISHED! I could bring something in here and paint now. I feel like I really accomplished something today.|
|Wow -- I can work in here again!|
Good for me! It was a longer, tougher day today because the things that needed to be sorted through and let go of had more emotion attached than the previous few days. I had to keep picturing what it would look like and how happy I would be when I was done...and I am.
A few things need to go up to the loft in Studio B and a few things need to go down to the basement. It could use a good sweeping and dusting and floor washing in here...other than that, it is done!