Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 321 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Twenty-one

What I Did Today:

1.  Got tired of looking at the big blue guy on the canvas's big round eyes so I played around with some paper and made him another temporary face.




2.  Totally finished the bowling pin cat-creature with final sealing coat, cleaned up the underneath part of the bowling pin, and signed/dated it.





3.  Made a good dent in clearing out/putting away stuff in the behind-my-desk-area of my studio before I stopped for the night.  I am not proud to show the pictures, but hey...it's what I did today.

before  (and look -- it was still light outside)
after  (I had to keep telling myself "you are allowed to throw things away once in a while".)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...