Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 312 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Twelve

I am taking the day/night off from making/working on stuff.  Instead, I am working in Studio A trying to clear a few paths (again)...putting stuff away (again)...throwing more stuff out (again).  Although Studio A is a wreck (again) I am happy to report that Studio B remains pretty darn tidy.

I had a frame made for the newer piece that I finished and that I will submit for that upcoming deadline -- this evening Eddy put my work into the new frame and it looks great!  Frames Unlimited (Novi) is THE best!  

I am 99% sure now that I will submit two 2D pieces to that show.  One has only been shown one time (last year) and the other one is "new" in the sense that I have finally finished it and it hasn't been shown anywhere yet.

I guess that is all I have to report for today...back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...