Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 329 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Twenty-Nine

I have no looming deadlines right now and I was thinking I'd like to work on a plaster cloth guy.  But every time I went into the wet studio today I couldn't seem to get started...nothing really popped out at me from the stuff I have in progress.  Usually when this happens it means that I need to be doing something else.  The something else turned out to be I needed to do a bit of studio purging.  I gave myself "permission" to throw some things away and it was great.  I hauled out two big contractor trash bags full of stuff that I had hanging around in bins just waiting for a project.  I sorted the recycle-able stuff out and tossed the rest.  I also cleared out three paper grocery bags of papers for recycling.  It sure felt good to let go of this stuff...I still have a long way to go, but at least I got a start on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...