Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 319 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Nineteen

Tonight I finished the papering of the bowling pin cat-creature.  Now that it is completely covered I am wondering if maybe the reason I have been having so much trouble thinking of a face or color combination for him is that he wants to remain with just the black (with inclusions) paper.

Getting started tonight.
I want to leave the bottom of the bowling pin cat-creature exposed to show the bowling pin.
All covered!

I will go back over him (several times, no doubt) to check for tiny exposed spots.  I'm thinking maybe he is just going to get a few good coats of some sort of sealer...I think I might like him plain like this.  Who knows though...I still have time to change my mind a few more times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...