Wednesday, November 27, 2013

365/2013 - Day 330

plaster cloth-ing again

Today I moved the 4 big folding tables from the wet studio back down to the basement, as well as the 3 stacking chairs.  It took me a while because I needed to rest in between trips...but now I can work on plaster cloth again!  It has been quite a while since I've been in there to work on anything.

I needed to work kind of quickly, so I didn't stop to take pictures in between each hand/foot.  I put just a rough layer of plaster cloth on all of them and set them aside to dry.  I sort of want to use them for the hands and feet of a creature in a suit that will have a hand sewn body.  I'm not sure of the head yet or even what kind of creature it may be.  Maybe I will end up not even using these hands and feet.  I am just happy to be back in the wet studio again!



ALSO today Sue and Pepper brought Aaron by for a visit!  I haven't seen Aaron in a long time -- it was great seeing how good he looks and hearing about how happy he is.  Aaron is only here for a very short vacation and will be going back in the next day or so.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...