Saturday, November 2, 2013

365/2013 - Day 305

a visit to Jan Waller's solo exhibit "Felt Works" in Plymouth

Today I went to see Jan Waller's wonderful solo show "Felt Works" at the Plymouth Community Arts Council in Plymouth.  The show is as lovely as Jan.  It was cool, too, that I saw so many people I know...plus Jan and Mark and their kids Cam and Issie.


Look -- someone purchased my favorite of Jan's pieces -- "School of Thought"!


The front walls of the PCAC feature a fiber arts exhibit from the Running with Scissors group, but I failed to get good shots of them.  

ALSO in the front of the PCAC (just inside the front door and to the right as you enter the building) is a display from Jan's felting workshop on "We Felt United" day.  Terri, Juana and I attended that workshop and we made felted fish.  


my fish

 Make sure to visit Jan's blog Love. Make. Think. if you haven't already!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...