Sunday, November 24, 2013

365/2013 - Day 327

finishing up and continuing

Today I finished up all the little unfinished bits on the lion-creature-guy and I believe I will be donating him to Paint Creek Center for the Arts (Rochester, MI) for their "Holly Dolly Fundraiser".  It will be held on Friday, December 13 from 6-9.  Featuring a silent auction of artist made dolls and soft toys, this fundraising event benefits PCCA’s Exhibition program. This event is free and open to the public.



Tonight I have also been working on putting the other glass taxidermy eye into the felted mask.  This time I wanted to try to not cut all the way through and make a solid ledge or pocket for the eye to sit into.  I am working it into place slowly but surely.  At this point it still looks "unfocused" and a bit off center, but I think I can keep working it in and get it more right than it is.


still a long way to go with the working it into place...but it is coming along...

I was thinking also of moving the folding table and chairs downstairs to the basement on my own but I thought better of it and I will wait until I can get some help...that also delays the plaster cloth application to the hands and feet I put together yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...