Tuesday, February 19, 2013

365/2013 - Day 50

his head is on!

I am having a very physically and emotionally challenging day today.  I got this guy's head sewn on at around 3 this morning (so technically it was done today) and I am using it for today's blog post.  

I need to go around the entire head/neck seam and make it super solid and tight like the seam around his head spikes insert.  I am slowly working on that today/tonight off and on.



As happy as I am with this guy, I think I am done sewing for a while.


2 comments:

Karen said...

What a great creation...and his/her name is????

Took said...

Thanks, Karen!

I refer to everything I make as a "guy"...but really they are genderless.

I don't have a name for this guy because he is probably going into a show...I will need to title him somehow I guess, but I haven't gotten that far yet...I've just been calling him "You" when I talk to him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...