Saturday, February 16, 2013

365/2013 - Day 47

and so it begins

Gah -- the dreaded time has come -- time to paint.

I worked out most of the ideas on black and white photocopies of the plaster cloth guys with a very limited set of colored pencils.  I have most of them figured out.  There is just no getting around it anymore, it is time to start painting.




Oh -- and this is how the glow-in-the-dark paint turned out (although I cannot for the life of me figure out how to photograph the glow).  




It might turn out that I will be more sparing with the glow-in-the-dark parts...I'm just not sure yet (based on these results).

From this point on I will only be blogging photos of first coats on the plaster cloth guys because they are possibly going into a show.  So this is the last view of the cat-ish king for now.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...