Friday, February 15, 2013

365/2013 - Day 46

getting ready to paint the plaster cloth guys

I have seven plaster cloth guys that need to be painted.  They need back stories and personalities.  I am not very good at this part.  I really hope my Universal collaborators show up over the weekend.

Tonight I am doing a test of three brands of glow-in-the-dark paints.  They each turned out to be very different when I applied them.  I will put on another coat tonight and we will see how they look tomorrow.




I know how I would like to paint two of the plaster cloth guys.  For sure one guy will get prominent glow-in-the-dark features.  I am pretty sure about a third one.  That leaves four others that need to be dreamed up...thinking cap is securely in place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...