Monday, February 11, 2013

365/2013 - Day 42

house themed book pages

YAY -- I made my pages for the book swap in our Artists Trading Card group.  The theme is "house" and you can interpret the word however you choose.  The pages are 4"x6" horizontal and you leave a half-inch margin on the left side of the front of the page for the binding.  We have ten people in the swap so we made ten pages, we will trade nine and then put our ten-page books together with cinch binding.  We can decorate our covers later...which is what I will need to do because I will be purchasing chip board for my covers the night of the trade.

I chose "tree house" as my idea.  This also reminds me of Doctor Who's TARDIS and people often comment that my house looks bigger on the inside than it does on the outside so I figured it was an appropriate image and idea all 'round.  I cut the doors on my house so they'd open to reveal the inside, front and back.

All I'd really need in my tree house would be a giant, well-stocked art studio and an indoor pool.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...