Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One


It's a day of beginnings...

Things like just diving into this 365 Project, making titles for my arto-art, getting over my dread of writing, making a note to myself to read more about my scanner so that it doesn't make those teensy dots that aren't really there (in the girls' clothes, for example).

So here is "One". This is for my Animal People series. I make the picture, the viewer makes up the story.

As you will find, I am not very computer-y...so all of my collages are made from hand cut pictures from magazines that are on their way to my recycle bin. I really LOVE cutting the pictures, sorting them into their trays and matching up the heads to bodies. I am actually pretty obsessed with it.

I know I will get the hang of this blogging thing, it is just still very new to me. I'm still finding my way around and learning what all the buttons do.




1 comment:

Liisa Mannery said...

Nice one (1)! Should go in "Greeny." Are you going to number them all, 1-365? Happy New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...