Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Fourteen



Awww...it's a bulldog baby for my Art-o-mat® series called "Animal People".

I spent the day weeding through a box FULL of magazine clippings. I must have brought it from my old house last year because at the very bottom of the box, under all those clippings, was a short stack of magazines with my old address on them. It was good to get rid of a gigantic cardboard box!

AND it was good to let go of about two brown paper grocery bags of pages and pictures. It was pretty cool/odd to recognize what I was working on and thinking about back then, just from what I had saved.

Now I have to sort the clippings into the correct category trays for storage and cut out the pictures (because it is much easier to match up heads to bodies when they are already cut). But the cutting job can wait. That is a great activity to do while watching tv.





Note: Sorry for the skewed angles, but I had to take a photo vs scan and the magazine pictures are glossy. The scanner wasn't showing the colors very well.


1 comment:

Liisa Mannery said...

Best. One. Ever. I mean it. It looks so real...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...