Thursday, November 22, 2012

2012/365 - Day 327

purposely quiet day

I have had a very quiet day...reading often makes me sleepy and drowsy, no matter how engrossed I am in the story.  So it has been read...get so deeply drawn into the story that I barely notice anything else...Bootsy keeping me company...drop off to sleep...startle awake...read some more...get pulled back into the story...repeat.

Today (and for the next few days) I am re-reading one of my favorite books of all time, "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel.  Sue said she'd go with me to the theater to see the movie version on Monday (or Tuesday).  I am very excited for this because number one, Sue and I rarely go to the movies together anymore...and number two, I can NOT wait to see this story played out on the big screen of a theater.






I am very glad that the movie was finally able to be made after so many difficulties and delays.  And I am most excited to see Richard Parker.


1 comment:

coastalcutie2000 said...

I can't wait to see this either, I love the book so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...