Monday, November 19, 2012

2012/365 - Day 324

pool time!

I went to the middle school up on the hill tonight with Ruth and did some deep water walking.

Naturally, I overdid the playing around because it has been a couple years since I have been in a deep pool.  Tonight I am totally drained of all energy and I'm not even going to try to make anything.

It will take several more sessions before I start to feel better...in the meantime, my body needs to adjust to the freedom of movement I get in the water that I don't have on land.  Man -- such simple movements and motions translate into such owwwwwwwwww afterwards.  I will get used to it...but for now I'm hurting...really hurting.

Ruth and I are also considering trying a day pass to a different facility and situation where the water is warmer.  (But this pool is SO close to my house.)  I was frozen (goosebumps even) while I was in the pool tonight.  It wasn't exactly a polar plunge, it was just colder than I was expecting (I guess).

Keep moving forward...keep making trade offs...but keep moving forward!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...