Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 349 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Forty-Nine (updated)

Tonight Juana and I went out to dinner and then went to LIFT for Customer Appreciation Night. 



BUT...it was impossible to walk by the window of Kent and Kim's new store hihi -- I was overwhelmed by the cute!




We finally dragged me away from hihi's windows and we checked in at the counter with Julie and Ben.  LIFT graciously throws a Customer Appreciation Night and gives card members a prize.  We filled out our tickets and went to the prize table where Kim was awaiting visitors.


Julie and Ben
Kim and Kent
Tonight was really cool because instead of just choosing a mystery wrapped box for your prize, you got to spin a prize wheel and then choose from either LIFT or hihi!  

The prize wheel!

Juana spun and chose the hihi prize and she got Hello Kitty ornaments.  I spun and chose the LIFT prize and I got a Kidrobot Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors Mini Figure...I didn't open it until I got home and guess what -- it was the chase figure of the set!

My prize from LIFT -- the Homer Gremlin chase figure.



Next we were told they were playing Bean Boozled next door at hihi...so we were off!  In this game you got to spin the prize spinner and whatever section it landed in, you got the prize of a store discount -- I spun and got the 20% off any one item prize -- and the flavors I had to chose from were booger or juicy pear.  I looked carefully at the two kinds of jelly beans and I chose the lighter colored one -- aaaaaack -- I got booger!  Juana spun and landed on the same section -- she fared quite a bit better, though...she got the juicy pear jelly bean.  It was a LOT of fun!  Thank You Kent and Kim -- and thanks Julie and Ben, too (especially for putting up with my hyper-ness).

Ben over at hihi -- explaining the Bean Boozled game to us.

Then we started shopping for our items to use the discount on.

giraffe guy
alpaca guy
This is the guy I chose -- it is from a line of toys called Squishable...and they are totally irresistible...once you touch one and see how soft it is and then you pick it up and squeeze it, man, you are hooked!   Julie told us his name is Hakutaku.  Juana chose a regular sized yeti Squishable.



On the way out to the parking garage I spotted one more incredibly cute guy -- this sheep -- how did I miss him on the way in??? 
sheep Squishable


 Anyway -- it was a really fun night!  I had to take a couple more photos of my mini Hakutaku -- he is just so adorable -- and squishy and soft!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...