Day Three Hundred Forty-Eight (updated)
Tonight I have been working on a hand for the arm of the new hand sewn guy. I am not going to keep track of how much time I put into this one...that last one was a fluke -- I don't normally care.
Earlier today and this evening I worked on filling in the background on Biteyou's painting/collage, as well as slightly outlining his eyes (using just straight-out-of-the-tube Phthalo Blue). I mixed Paine's Gray with Phthalo Blue and came up with a very pleasing dark blue for the background. It looks pretty good over the chalky black paper. The inclusions in the paper aren't as readily seen and I think I like that...but they are there. (Lots of holding of my breath on this one.)
I think I will make the other hand now...mostly so I remember how I did it.
UPDATE: there -- I finished the other hand...but the hands are still separate from the sleeves...just posing them here.