Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 345 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Forty-Five

I really want to move on with the big blue Bite You collage/painting.  I haven't been happy with anything I've tried so far and as a result it has been sitting in my studio mocking me for quite a long time.  Today I decided to grab up the big piece of chalk and try to put some sort of a moon or something behind Bite You.  I'm not exactly sure about it yet, but at least it is a start...I can always wipe it off and do something else.

"before"
"after" -- for now
I started out with a smaller banana moon/crescent moon and it kept needing to be expanded (little by little) until it grew into this.  I doubt it will stay white if I decide to keep it.  I think I am beginning to lose a bit of the apprehension of working on it, anyway.  I can always re-do it until I like the end results.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...