Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 341 - 365/2014

Day Three Hundred Forty-One

I have been feeling like I wanted to sew something.  I was considering trying a new design for Art-o-mat, rather than doing more Tookies finger puppets.  I worked on this guy for about four hours. I know, I know...it sure doesn't look like I spent that much time on him, but I did.



After all that time I decided I wasn't that happy with him the way he was and I also decided that it was waaaaay too much work to put into a series of fifty pieces...if it was even accepted.  So I set it aside for a little while and then I went back to it.  

I didn't just want to toss out four hours of work, so I decided to keep him for me and just keep adding on things until he felt finished.  Also, I no longer needed to be concerned with whether he'd fit in the box or how I was going to weight the box for vending, etc.  I am not sure he is totally done yet -- he might need some more embellishments...but it is now 11 at night and I am done for today!


Hmmm...what to do with him now...
Spikes and a tail extension, for starters!
And I changed his mouth...I kind of like him (so far).
The view from the back.
Yes, he has his arms stretched out in the "up, please" pose.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...