Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 55 - 365/2014

Day Fifty-Five

Man -- sitting in the chair at the dining room table while working on the collage blocks is not an optimal situation...the chair is just a little too low or the table is just a little too high.  My arms and shoulders are killing me.  (poor Took) 

But I matched up (what I thought would be) the second fifty (of one hundred) bodies to blocks but I came up short four Animal People because a few of them were just too large for the blocks.  BUT, while I have been working on cutting out the images from the magazine clippings I found that I have a whole lot more kidly bodies to match up with puppies and kittens...SO that's what I did...the last four are Animal Kids.




I am stopping for tonight -- tomorrow morning I want to get to the car dealership early for a scheduled maintenance thing (time-wise I am overdue, miles-wise I am still not at 5,000 but I am out of washer fluid and I am tired of the car "yelling" at me when I leave the driveway) and I want to take a bunch of images to cut while I am waiting for the car.  I have a hard time reading when it isn't totally quiet, the morning television drives me nuts...so this is a good solution...it is a pretty contained project and I can take a small trash bag with me...and maybe they will work on my car quicker in order to get me out of there...LOL.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...