Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 43 - 365/2014

Day Forty-Three

This really wiped me out today.  I guess I was working more intensely than I realized but when I was done I felt like I could easily go to bed for the afternoon...and I might have except that I don't nap well.

I don't know if I will even end up using either of these, or if the drawn one will be tweaked into something that will work for the banner...but this is where my time went all morning and afternoon.  And this is only the very beginning stages of it -- if I even use it.  It still needs to be cleaned up a lot and it needs color.


I cannot do much with the computer when it comes to tweaking drawings, etc...I have to actually cut and paste...including the wording.
working on the top guy in the stack...the banner holder
I like this one better.
Still just a mock-up...but it took me all morning and afternoon.
Sketchbook page with some of the other guys that didn't make it.


And three versions of the stacked copyright free images.


The more I look at the other idea -- the hand drawn one -- the more I like this one.

I may need to edit the final image down to a shorter stack of animals -- both of these ideas may be too tall (vertical) for the space I have to work with.  There is more information that needs to be added to the banner.

And then tonight was the regular monthly meeting of the Northville Arts Commission.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...