Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48 - 365/2014

Day Forty-Eight

One last day of tweaking and helping to proof the Call for Entry form that will be used for West of Center and Menagerie at the Northville Art House.  Now it is being sent off to the printer and it will soon be on the NAH website.  I'm very happy to have been a part of this area of behind-the-scenes work...I really enjoy it.

finishing touches


And tonight the baby snake guy was left in his hanging position while I added Scott paper "rags" and plaster cloth.  Again, I am not concentrating on the shape just yet -- I want to have the piece dictate how it naturally wants to hang.  I hope to avoid stress cracks by doing things this way.

blurry "before" shot...snake was turning and the exposure was long
"after" -- he is starting to look more snake-like

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...