Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33 - 365/2014

Day Thirty-Three

Tonight I finished front-wrapping the collage blocks for this edition of Animal People for Art-o-mat.  Now all one hundred blocks are ready for me to get to work with the collage part!




Remember these guys?  I also painted more on the white and black creatures.  IF I do these as a series for Art-o-mat (and I am still not sure if I want to paint that much) I will have to submit a prototype first.  I don't think I like the white creatures at all...I would stick with the black ones on light colored backgrounds...maybe do dark blue and dark purple creatures, maybe dark green...but definitely not white ones.  I don't like the black teeth on the white ones.  I like the white teeth on the dark ones and maybe the white teeth would show up on other very dark colors...but yeah...I don't know yet.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...