Monday, February 16, 2015

2015 | Day 47

Day Forty-Seven

Well, that was disappointing.  I went to grab my bag of torn up blue Unryu paper to work on Wolfy but darn it -- I must have used the end of it.  I can't find it in any of my paper spots...I found all of the other sorted bags of torn paper...even the very end of the blue marbled paper...but none of the dark blue.  Then I found a tiny scrap of it along with a couple of other remnants of blue papers.  I need to make a run to Hollander's in Ann Arbor.  I love going there but it takes so much restraint not to leave with a couple hundred buck's worth of incredible papers.

This small strip is all I have left of the dark blue Unryu paper that I used for Wolfy. 
And I thought I might be able to use a small amount of this paper for highlights or something but it is just too light.

Specifically, I am after Unryu papers.  I seem to use them the most.   Oh well...so much for getting back to work on Wolfy tonight.  Hopefully I can get to Hollander's in a few days.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...