Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2015 | Day 34

Day Thity-Four

Okay -- at some point tonight before I got to bed for real, I will be working on something.  However, at this moment, I am so physically exhausted from wading through knee-high snow (several times this afternoon) I am feeling like I am about to nod off for a bit...but I want to save this space because I WILL post something tonight...but I'm most likely going to fall asleep before midnight and miss my deadline.  So...here...saving this day/time slot.

UPDATE:  The time right now is 4:38 a.m. and I just now woke up.  I slept (in my recliner) straight through until now and I feel like I haven't even been to bed yet. Gosh, I guess I was (and still am) really worn out from that.  Back to bed for a while...geez.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...