Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 | Day 43

Day Forty-Three

Tonight was Second Thursday -- we haven't had one in a few months and it was good to see everyone!  (I was a bit under the weather so I sat it out tonight.)

Leann led the activity which was Artist Trading Cards.  To get a theme for the evening we rolled a letter die and people made cards that had something to do with the letter that was rolled for them.

Here are some photos:

Our newest member -- Nancy -- came by earlier in the day and we visited for a bit.  Nancy brought a snack for us and also gave us a pack of Bristol cards.  Unfortunately, Nancy was not able to stay because she'd rather not drive across town in the dark...and I don't blame her...I have night driving issues myself.  Maybe when it starts to stay light longer she will join us.  I suggested maybe she could car pool with someone from her area, too.
Present tonight:  Janice, Juana, Jan, Joan, Julia, Leann, Jane...and me for part of the time.

Leann's cards -- "M".
Julia's cards -- I guessing "H".
Jane's cards -- "K".
Joan's cards in progress -- also "K".
I wasn't in the room when Jan's letter was rolled...but here she is working on something.
Juana's work in progress.
One of Juana's cards.
Janice's cards -- the letter "E".
Even though I didn't make any cards, I got one of Janice's and two of Leann's.
Leann asked if we would be interested in doing an ATC swap each month...make cards on your own at home -- no specific theme -- and those who want to trade can trade.  It is fine if you don't feel like making cards to trade, too.  We will still have an activity -- the ATCs are a side project.

2 comments:

janice said...

Great fun as always. Thanks for sharing your home and hope you are feeling better. Not certain where Nancy lives, but if it is reasonably close perhaps I can bring her.

Took said...

Thanks, Janice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...