Saturday, April 30, 2011

365 Day 120

woah...what a day!

Wow...what an incredible day of art and fun and more art and more fun.

We went to Laurie Eisenhardt's Studio Spring Sale -- what an incredibly magical experience.

Then we went out to Paint Creek Center for the Arts to go to the Come Play With Me play date.











reunited with Chime Cat for a little while...he needed a belt put back on a wheel





We had a bit of time to kill after that, so we went and had coffee and I put my new glow in the dark shoelaces in my shoes then -- duh -- was mildly disappointed to realize that my pants cover my shoelaces most of the time and you can't see them glowing (even when they are fully charged up). Then we went and got the carbon paper that I nearly forgot (so I can finish transferring my images on to the blocks for Juana to color for our Art-o-mat series "Penciled In").

THEN we came back and went to the opening reception for Meth & Hot Dogs 2 curated by Kill Taupe at LIFT in Royal Oak...man was it packed!





sign for Meth & Hot Dogs by Kill Taupe









Frankly, I am totally worn out. I left Northville this morning at 10 and just got home shortly before 11. I will post the photos of the play date and M&HD2 tomorrow.

Right now I need to sit in front of tv with my purr therapist -- Dr. Twink. That's what I need in order to wind down enough to go to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...