A day of several bursts of energy...I will be paying for this tomorrow because I am already feeling it tonight..but it was like I had to keep doing stuff. It's like my Universal Collaborators dropped in unannounced a few times...and it has been a long, long time since they've been by.
Here is how my day/evening went:
- 9:30 - noon:15 outlined more embroidery/embellishments circles for the snake
- 1:30 - 2:30 worked on the long horns guy
- 3:00 - 4:10 filled in the outlined circles
- 5:30 - 6:20 plaster cloth rabbit guy repairs (I can't believe it!)
- 8:03 - 10:10 more adding circles, outlining, filling in
The plaster cloth rabbit guy needed more work than I remembered...his one finger was cracked and I needed to try to even out the shape of his nose/cheeks/side+back of his head...I think it went pretty well.
The second round of embroidery was a little worrisome because I had to crunch a couple of the previously finished circles in the hoop -- but it turns out they took it pretty well, even though you can see the stretched out edge of the hoop.
Okay -- that is way more than enough for one day. In fact, that'll probably last me a couple of days because I am going to need some recovery time because I am having trouble pacing myself and getting back into the making-stuff mode...I want to do it all in one day.